Friday, July 20, 2012

Quick Update!

First of all, sorry for not blogging more! It has been a strange past week or so. I finally wrote another blog but now the file is refusing to convert to this computer so I will have to wait and post it tomorrow:( But I will quickly write out a few prayer requests:

-Energy levels are lowering across the team, so pray for new strength!
-We have been getting to know a couple of the street kids (all boys) who are desperately in need of the love and support of a family, so please pray for guidance on what is appropriate and what would be the most beneficial way to support these boys long-term
-I will be preaching again tonight, and I have no idea what I should talk about yet
-Communication has been difficult, especially with trying to plan anything with Pastor Caleb (our main contact here). Something that seems to be true of most people we have been communicating with here is that people tend to not listen, no matter how many times you repeat yourself. I’m not sure if it is cultural or what, but prayers for patience and understanding would be wonderful.

Thank you again, to everyone who has faithfully been supporting me! I have seen many prayers answered and the power of the Spirit moving like wildfire in so many ways that I have yet to write about on here. Please forgive me for not communicating more, access to internet can be far and few between!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rache! We understand that posting regularly can be a challenge, even without the technology problems you're dealing with. You can share more of the story when you get back. There's only a week and a half left in your STM, so finish strong! We'll pray for renewed strength for your team and God's protection and care for the street kids you've gotten to know. We love you and miss you, Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete